Yello Telecommunications Management Ltd. is part of LA Micro Group UK Ltd. and all its associated companies are compliant with, and continually monitor and update processes and policies to ensure compliance with, the GDPR and Data Protection Legislation. As part of the various services and products we offer our customers, and this includes system maintenance, we may hold or have access to data that can identify individuals in order to be able to provide our customers with the services, products and support that is agreed through our contracts. In all instances, access to such data is controlled and limited to specific individuals.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your internet browser and contain information on how you use this site. They can be accessed when you visit this site in future. If you would like to know more about cookies, including information on how to control or delete them, please refer to:
_utma purpose: Identifying Unique Visitors from: Google Analytics
_utmb _utmc purpose: Determining Visitor Session from: Google Analytics
_utmz purpose: Tracking Traffic Sources & Navigation from: Google Analytics
For more information about Google Analytics Cookies please refer to:
Use of information
This explains how we collect, use and protect your personal information. This policy may be updated from time to time. Yello Telecommunications Group Ltd may collect information from you when you:
- Apply for a User Log in and Password
- Log in with a User ID and Password
- Provide us with contact and other relevant information in the course of doing or contemplating business with us, including but not limited to engaging with our marketing material and/or campaigns.
Yello Telecommunications Management Ltd uses this information to:
- Provide our services and products to you
- Invoice you for using our services and products
- Assist us in responding to any queries you may have about our services and products
- Understand how you use our site, services and products so that we can develop and improve them
We occasionally process your personal information under the legitimate interests’ legal basis. Where this is the case, we have carried out a thorough Legitimate Interests’ Assessment (LIA) to ensure that we have weighed your interests and any risk posed to you against our own interests; ensuring that they are proportionate and appropriate. We use the legitimate interests legal basis for processing your email address and contact name. We have identified that our interests include important corporate information updates, product security updates, new product announcements and special promotions & end-of-life announcements.
Storage of information
Yello telecommunications Management Ltd will store any information for:
- As long as we are legally required to; or as long as we need it, if we are not legally required to keep it. Yello telecommunications Management Ltd cannot accept responsibility in relation to information that has not been securely stored and transmitted to us.
Sharing of information
Unless legally required to do so, or as part of the provision of a product or a service, we will only share your information with companies within the LA Micro Group UK Ltd and the following:
- Other companies involved in delivering the services and products to you;
- Credit scoring agencies; or
- In the event of default, debt recovery specialists, including but not limited to lawyers and debt collection agencies.